Selena- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom- Hemp Tote

 

Designer: BoBo GloBal

$ 25.00 $ 40.00

Selena- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom- Hemp Tote
Our brand new beauty is here! We're so excited to share with you our very first  Selena Quintanilla design on a tote. We are such huge fans of Selena, and I personally have been in awe of her since I was a kid listening, dancing and loving her songs for many years. 
Bidi Bidi Bom Bom is my favorite fun song of hers I pretty much listen to it everyday and we freakin' love her style and fashion sense. This design conveys just that. It's about her sexy, fun style. She is iconic and forever will be! Let's cherish her legacy  all while making a difference using only sustainable materials and looking good too. All screen printed on a sturdy and superb quality hemp tote.
  This is sustainable and environmentally friendly fabric! 55% is made from cotton and the other 45% is hemp.
Stick around to see what other designs are in store, we have so many more ideas and all on sustainable, eco-friendly materials.
WASH COLD.
SIZE:
LENGTH: 15 1/4"
WIDTH: 13"
STRAP: 12"

Hello You!

Join our mailing list