Amor Prohibido - Selena Quintanilla Eco Bamboo Unisex Tee
Designer: BoBo GloBal
Amor Prohibido - Selena Quintanilla Eco Bamboo Unisex Crew Neck Tee
Black & White Options
*This item ships from SRI LANKA- Worldwide shipping available.
We're so excited to share with you our very first Selena Quintanilla design. This has been a long dream come to fruition. We are such huge fans of Selena, and Alexia personally has been in awe of her since she was a kid listening, dancing and loving her songs for so many years.
A Bobo Global original print, screen printed in Brooklyn with a small family owned shop using water based inks on a supple bamboo cotton tee that's breathable & super soft. A unisex tee that is perfect for women and men to wear.
What better too then to have her on sustainable and environmentally friendly fabric! 70% is made from viscose bamboo and the other 30% is organic cotton.
SIZING GUIDE: UNISEX
FIRST MODEL IN BLACK TEE IS WEARING A SIZE SMALL HER MEASUREMENTS ARE BUST 36D AND DRESS SIZE IS 4/6 FOR REFERENCE.
SECOND MODEL IN BLACK TEE IS WEARING A SIZE SMALL HER MEASUREMENTS ARE BUST 32.5"/32DD AND DRESS SIZE IS 2/4 FOR REFERENCE.
MODEL IN WHITE TEE IS ALSO WEARING A SIZE SMALL, HER MEASUREMENTS ARE BUST 34A AND DRESS SIZE IS 2/4 FOR REFERENCE.